- Exclusive keynote interviews with CEO of all the big trading companies
- Market outlook interviews that show you the full picture
- Interactive debates
- High-level multi-stakeholder panel discussions
- A full in-person networking agenda including drinks receptions, a Summit Dinner and lunches
- CEOs, VPs and Directors from all major commodity traders, mining, energy, natural gas, and agricultural companies
- Key policymakers and government advisors
- Business leaders from finance, investment, supply chain and logistics sectors
The power of in-person networking
This international event attracts over 400 of the sector's most influential leaders in-person. They share their unique insights on the challenges and opportunities of the current volatile commodities market both on and off the stage.
Join the summit to build new connections with some of the most respected names in the industry and reestablish relationships with global business partners.
Who will you meet?
In-person networking to connect you
Welcome Drinks Reception
Evening Drinks Receptions
Early bird savings now on
THE EARLY BIRD
Gain access to in-person sessions and networking drinks. Network and connect with your peers.
Early Bird rates end 28 January
"The best line up in the industry at the most interesting times ever in the most exquisite place!"
- Head of Trade and Commodities Switzerland, HSBC
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice