- Delve deeper into metals and agriculture topics through dedicated roundtable discussions - find out more
- Gain more insights on global food systems through increased Agri-trading content on the main stage
- Cast your vote in the New Agenda Debate - China Bulls Versus Bears
- Maximise your opportunities to meet with our new meeting and networking App
- 61% of attendees in 2022 were CEO, Managing Director or Vice President level meaning you are amongst true decision-makers
- An opportunity to establish new relationships and strengthen existing ties through the summit dinner, drinks receptions and networking lunches
- Conduct months worth of meetings in just 3 days
- Immerse yourself in the luxurious setting of the Beau-Rivage Palace Hotel
Commodities Global Summit
The slowing global economy and the ongoing war in Ukraine have highlighted the geopolitical fault lines that run through many key markets for raw materials, and the fragility of global supply chains. The power crunch in Europe has highlighted the weak spots in the world’s energy system and against this backdrop, the challenge to reach net zero remains. What opportunities and challenges will this fast changing and complex backdrop offer commodity traders?
Now in its 12th year, the Commodities Global Summit has established itself as the pre-eminent gathering of senior commodity executives, traders and financiers. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Hôtel Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne, the three day summit will be held in person, featuring the biggest names speaking on the key issues facing the industry today. See the companies already registered.
The risks and opportunities that the increasingly volatile global commodity markets are facing
And build relationships with some of the biggest names in the commodities industry
How to adapt your business model to keep up with the changing commodities landscape
New for 2023 - Roundtables
90+ World-Class Speakers Including:
The Power of Neworking
"A unique opportunity to network with executives in commodity trading and financial services. The quality of the event organisation and speakers is top-notch."
- CFO, SCB Group
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice